Before You Begin
Select the class jacket size that is closest to your measurements. Our recommendation is to size up if in doubt, as it is easier to take in than to take out. Other notes:
- Please bear in mind: this is a modern trim fit blazer, so if you want to have a roomy jacket, go up a size for comfort.
- Please do not order a size just because it’s your normal size. This sizing scale may not be reflective of what you are used to wearing, so please work from measurements.
How to Measure
Step A: Chest (on-skin)
- Using a tape measure, measure chest just under arms and across shoulder blades, holding tape level.
- Don’t hold your breath.
- Be sure to cross over the shoulder blades and the fullest part of your chest.
- Write down this chest measurement and move to Step B (Hip).
Step B: Hip (on-skin)
NOTE: Hip measurement should not be the deciding factor in selecting a size for your jacket. See Step C for details.
- Standing with your heels together, place your thumb at the top of your pelvic bone, move ~2” down and measure around your hips there. Tape measure will sit at the top of your backside as shown in the photo.
- Write down this waist measurement and move to Step C (Chart).
Sizing Chart for Women (Body Measurement)
Step C: Use the Chart
Chest measurement is primary in deciding your size. The hips measurement can help refine your selection, but should not be the deciding factor. Also, our Class Jackets will have vents, which will provide a little additional ease and flexibility in sizing through the hips. Therefore it’s more important that the jacket fits well through your shoulders and chest.
For example, if you measured a 34” on-body chest (size 4) and your on-body hips measure 39” (size 12), do not order a 12. We would recommend going up only to a size 6 or 8, depending on the amount of room (“ease”) you want in the jacket. Using the measurements from the previous steps, find your size using the chart below.
|Measurement||Size 0||Size 2||Size 4||Size 6||Size 8||Size 10||Size 12||Size 14||Size 16||Size 18||Size 20|
|Chest||32 1/2||33 1/2||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||38||39 1/2||41 1/2||43||45 1/2||47 1/2|
|Hip||33||34||35||36||37||38||39 1/2||41||42 1/2||44||45 1/2|