ALERT: The University’s COVID policy has been updated – see below.
We are excited to see you in May 2022!
Please review these important details about registering for our 25th Reunion.
Clicking the button below indicates your agreement to our refund policy.
Before registering, we strongly encourage you to review all materials on this page.
The More You Know…
New 25 March: The University has just pre-announced an update to its visitor policy that is expected to be in place by Reunions 2022. Assuming that this new policy becomes official, all Reunions 2022 attendees (including alumni) will have two choices when registering:
- Be up-to-date on COVID vaccinations for all members of your party based upon the availability and policies of your country of residence.
- Wear a face covering at all times when indoors (along with other requirements that may be in place). Guests in this category cannot stay overnight in University housing.
For more information on these anticipated policies, please review the University’s Reunions website and this FAQ item. We must emphasize that this new policy is not yet in effect (note the current Visitor Policy) and could change based upon new conditions related to the pandemic in the next several weeks.
It is our desire to welcome as many 1997 members to our 25th Reunion as possible. To ensure the largest gathering possible, we will provide financial assistance for members of the Class (guests and children are not included). To learn more, please contact Jonathan Mendelson ’97. Your identity will not be shared with anyone else in the Class nor with the University.
- TigerNet ID Required. To register for our 25th, you will need to have your TigerNet username and password handy. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can recover it here.
- Separate Jacket Purchase. Due to the pandemic, we could not combine registration and 25th Class Jackets into a single purchase. Your 25th Class Jacket must be purchased separately (while supplies last). Registration prices cover registration costs only.
- Children Age 2 and Under are Free. You do not need to register children age 2 or younger (but all guests must comply with the University’s Visitor Policy). If you wish to purchase Reunions clothing for these individuals, we will sell these items separately on our store site later in the month.
- No Tiger Camp. We regret to inform you that due to complications from the pandemic, the University is unable to offer Tiger Camp during Reunions. We will be planning activities at our 25th site that will be fun for all age groups, but parental supervision is still required – we are not able to provide or arrange child care for you. Please plan accordingly.
- Limited On-Campus and Rider University Housing. During registration, you may optionally purchase on-campus beds (see Housing for more details). We expect that beds will sell out quickly, so register early. Given the limited supply, you must register for a 3-day (full weekend) package on a first-come, first-served basis to order a bed.
Though our plans are still in process, we can’t wait to tell you about our blockbuster “Prime Time” lineup!
(All times Eastern and subject to change)
Thursday, May 19
Join us for a relaxing afternoon of reconnecting with friends and fun activities for all ages. Be sure to join us for dinner starting at 5:30 p.m. with live entertainment at 7:00 p.m. where you can be part of the show! Later, kick back and enjoy some Must See TV… or get a chance to be in the driver’s seat with some well-known, four-wheel stars from the past. The dance floor will be rocking just around 9:00 p.m. as more live entertainment fills our enormous tent on Poe Field, helping to cement an unforgettable kickoff to an event 25 years in the making!
Friday, May 20
Enjoy a continental breakfast starting 8:30 a.m. before heading off to the Alumni-Faculty Forums (times TBD). Lunch is served at 11:30 a.m. in parallel with our Community Engagement Event through early afternoon. More family-friendly fun will take place later in the day, capping off with a live concert from a well-known plaid-clad troupe that you won’t want to miss. Our official Class Dinner begins at 5:30 p.m. with a special guest during the meal. Right after the meal, don’t miss the “Best Damn Band in NYC” who will begin their show at 8:00 p.m. This will be a night to remember – we guarantee it!
Saturday, May 21
Rise and shine with your ’97 crew during our continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m. Later that morning (10:00 a.m.), we will honor and remember 1997 members we have lost at the campus-wide Memorial Service. Lunch will begin at 11:30 a.m. with family entertainment throughout the HQ area. Make sure to be present at Blair Arch just before 1:00 p.m. for our 25th Reunion Class Photo. The one-and-only Princeton P-Rade kicks off at 2:00 p.m. (we’re 2nd right after the Old Guard) and we’ll have props, music, and other surprises ensuring that the crowd lining Elm Drive won’t want to touch that dial. Our final dinner will begin at 5:30 p.m. followed by the Orchestra Concert at 8:00 p.m. and fireworks show at 9:15 p.m. We’ve got one more trick up our sleeve… so head back to our HQ tent at 10:30 p.m. and bring your dancing shoes!
(Best viewed on a tablet or computer in landscape orientation)
|Valid Dates||Until 3/4/22||3/5 through 4/25||4/26 through 5/21|
|3-Day (Full Weekend) Rates||Access all three days including meals & eligible for on-campus bed (one per registrant)|
|Adult (Age 21+) Classmate or Guest||499||599||699|
|Children (Ages 3 – 20)||150||150||150|
|Saturday Only Rates||Access Sat only (no meals or activities Thu/Fri) and no on-campus bed options|
|Adult (Age 21+) Classmate or Guest||350||450||450|
|Children (Ages 3 – 20)||100||100||100|
Children 2 or younger need not register but must comply with the University’s Visitor Policy.
By clicking the button below, you accept that purchases for the 25th Reunion are bound by our refund policy.